Q50/Q60 3.0L FI LOWER DOWNPIPES
Q50/Q60 3.0L FI LOWER DOWNPIPES
WARNING: Cancer (and/or Reproductive Harm) – https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fast Intentions is proud to present our Infiniti Q50 & Q60 3.0L Lower Downpipes. Our lower downpipes unleash the performance of your VR30DDTT twin turbo V6 engine. Effectively increasing low end torque and maximizing power throughout the entire RPM band. Your overall exhaust volume will increase but keeping the interior noise resonance under cruising speeds at a reasonable level. Built as a direct OEM replacement, lower downpipes are designed to be an addition to your cat back exhaust system. We maximize performance by replacing the OEM lower catalytic converters and increasing the tubing diameter.
- Direct OEM replacement: no cutting or welding required.
- All factory mounting brackets are retained and in OEM location.
- 2.50" mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing keeps interior noise resonance to a minimum.
- 3/8" thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flange connection points are precision Tig welded around the outside. The inside is sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Threaded O2 sensor bungs come standard and are welded in factory location for a plug-n-play install of your rear OEM O2 sensors.
- Lower downpipes are sold as a set of 2: Left / Right
- Limited 3-year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- Application Specific: 2016+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan 3.0L VR30. (All Sub-models)
- Application Specific: 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe 3.0L VR30. (All Sub-models)
- Compatible with the 2WD (Rear Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive) models.
- Not compatible: 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 or Q60.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band. When installed in conjunction with our cat back exhaust system, the largest gains recorded were: 36 horsepower at 5,100 rpm / 46-foot pounds of torque at 3,800 rpm. Dyno testing was performed on a 2016 Q50 400HP Red Sport model.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band. When installed in conjunction with our cat back exhaust system, the largest gains recorded were: 43 horsepower at 6,250 rpm / 25-foot pounds of torque at 4,350 rpm. Dyno testing was performed on a 2017 Q60 300HP Base model.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 9 lbs. (7 lbs. lighter than the lower factory catalytic converters.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 10 - 12 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 10 or greater than 12 weeks based on order volume.
- This product is FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
- Not legal to purchase in the state of California.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. Are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual products.
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 9 in|
2016+ Q50 3.0L, 2017+ Q60 3.0L