B7-S4 FI RACEPIPES
B7-S4 FI RACEPIPES
WARNING: Cancer (and/or Reproductive Harm) – https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fast Intentions is proud to present our B7 S4 6MT Race Pipes.
These race pipes are the premier upgrade for all S4 owners looking to maximize the performance from their 4.2L FSI V8 engine. Our test pipes effectively increase low end torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. In the automotive industry these pipes have earned the name of (RACE PIPES) due to their simplistic design along with a rougher sound. Your overall exhaust volume will increase, while creating an exhaust note commonly associated with race cars.
Built as a direct OEM replacement, Race Pipes are designed to be an addition to our cat back exhaust system. We maximize performance by eliminating your OEM catalytic converters and increasing the tubing diameter. Recommended only for the enthusiast who wants our loudest option available.
- Direct OEM replacement: no cutting or welding required
- 2.5" T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler to ensure CEL (Check Engine Light) stays off.
- All flange connection points are precision Tig welded around the outside. The inside is sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Standard Neck down connection.
- Optional Full 2.5" connection.
- Limited 3-year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2005.5-2009 Audi S4
- Racepipes are sold as a set of 2: Left / Right
- Gaskets and hardware are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- Improved throttle response and power.
- Bolt into the factory location with no cutting or welding required.
- Reduction in EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2 - 4 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 2 or greater than 4 weeks based on order volume.
- This product is FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
- Not legal to purchase in the state of California.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
|Dimensions||42 × 14 × 10 in|
Full 2.50", Neck Down (stock)
6MT (Manual), Tiptronic