991 TURBO(S) FI CAT BACK
991 TURBO(S) FI CAT BACK
WARNING: Cancer (and/or Reproductive Harm) – https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fast Intentions is proud to present our Porsche 991 Turbo(s) Cat Back Exhaust System. This Cat Back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all Turbo(s) owners looking to maximize the performance from their 3.8L twin turbocharged engine. Our exhaust system will enhance the sound that Porsche created from the factory by making it smoother, deeper, and louder. Built as a direct OEM replacement, our exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. Our X Pipe is designed to increase low/mid-range torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. The exhaust system is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds; but comes to life at wide open throttle. Our 991 Turbo /S cat back exhaust system will transform your driving experience, allowing you to further connect with machine, as it enhances the overall sound and provides additional turbo spool feedback. With the addition of our exhaust system, you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and classy appearance.
- Direct OEM replacement: no cutting or welding required.
- 2.75" mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- Precision, hand fabricated x pipe.
- 8" T-304 stainless steel perforated core resonators.
- 3/16" thick, CNC laser cut T-304 stainless steel exhaust hangers.
- 100% Tig welded.
- Limited 3-year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship and resonators.
- Application Specific: 2013-2019 991 Porsche Turbo & Turbo S.
- All hardware included.
- Built in the USA.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band. The largest gains recorded were 31 horsepower at 5,000 RPM / 33-foot pounds of torque at 4,800 RPM.
- Custom x pipe technology efficiently balances exhaust pulses within both engine banks, creating a smooth and refined exhaust note.
- 100% slip fit design; allowing you to retain OEM catalytic converters and exhaust tips.
- Weight 13.8 lbs. (10 lbs. lighter than the OEM exhaust.)
- Retains OEM heat shields with no modification.
- Reduction in EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature.)
- Limited quantity in stock. If out of stock, this product may carry a lead time of a lead time of 10 - 12 weeks. Once your order is placed you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date.
- California customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. Are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
|Dimensions||48 × 12 × 10 in|